Dr. Runte is in the early stages of planning the remodeling of 2125 and 2121 W. Alabama St. The boss-woman wants to utilize the building next door more. Right now the building next door serves as the surgical suite. It also houses the grief room, Dr. Runte's and Dr. Filip's offices, the dental suite, a handicap-accessible bathroom, and a sun room with boarding suites. We have transplanted one of the receptionists next door for food-only sales and eventally we will add a pharmacy.
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WAS IN CHARGE OF RENOVATING THE CLINIC?
1. Add a Starbucks drive-thru. 700 Calories for only $8.99!
2. Put a huge flat-screen in the waiting area that plays "The Cat Vet Clinic Bloopers". Many of these videos will feature shooting anal glands, crazy urinations, poop messes, cat attacks, cool squirting abscesses, and microwaved cat food disasters.
3. Place a disco ball in the boarding room. So I can put on my-my-my-my boogie shoes!
4. Build an underground connecting tunnel between the two buildings. with 3 feet of water that you Sea-Doo over. With flashing lights and Bee Gees music.
5. Shape both buidings so they resemble large cats. That are fighting and scratching the couch. And peeing in the corner.
6. Shag carpet.
7. Add a stress-ball dispensing machine in the waiting room. Adult beverages upon request, but only if your cat is over 21.
8. Valet service. It saves you 15 seconds. It will give you more time to gush about your cat.
Well, what do you think? Any other ideas?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]